Ticket Office Opening Hours
Click Here to
Ticket Office is only accessible while the roads are open.
|Sat 29th April, Sun 30th April & Mon 1st May||2pm - 5pm|
|Fri 5th May, Sat 6th May & Sun 7th May||12 noon - 5pm|
|Mon 8th May||10am - 6pm|
|Tues 9th May||7:30am - 10am and 2:30pm - 7pm|
|Wed 10th May||10am - 6pm|
|Thurs 11th May||7:30am - 10am and 2:30pm - 7pm|
|Fri 12th May||10am - 8pm|
|Sat 13th May||7:30am - 10am|
Book Your Grandstand TicketsClick Here To See The Ticket Prices
NW200 Terms and Conditions
- Ticket packages (online offers) are only available to purchase via our website booking system and payable online with a credit or debit card.
- Bankers Drafts/Euro checks should add £6 to cover bank charges’.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase from the NW200 ticket office during opening hours.
- Cheque payments can be accepted however must be received within 5 working days of booking, posted to: Ticket Sales, NW200 Office, 48 Cloyfin Road, Coleraine, BT52 2NY. Non-receipt of cheque payment will result in the seat(s) being re-released for sale).
- Once tickets are purchased they cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are valid for any changes made by event organisers and/or re-scheduling practice sessions and race days as detailed in the road closing order/contingency information.
- All ticket and grandstand packages must be collected at the race ticket office during opening hours in or by prior arrangement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets have a dedicated seat number for Saturday race day only, however they also give the holder free access to any of the grandstands for all practice sessions and Thursday evening racing.
- When you submit your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We take your privacy very seriously and do not pass your details on to 3rd parties.
- Advance ticket promotions are available for a limited time only to be determined by the Event Organiser.
- Terms and conditions are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change.