Marshal and Flag Marshals
Download The NW200 Volunteer Application Form 2017
“Ability to volunteer as part of a proactive and busy team.”
The Marshalling team is there to ensure the safety of Spectators, Officials, Press, competitors and to clear the road if an accident should occur. Volunteers will be working as part of a team and involved in some or all of the tasks below:
- Closing of the roads on time
- Direct all unofficial traffic off the circuit at the nearest exit.
- Ensure all spectators are clear of course.
- Barriers and road close sign in correct place before and after racing
- Move safety equipment into place as directed risk assessment
- Ability to volunteer as part of a proactive and busy team
- Good level of physical fitness
- Possible challenges may include variable weather conditions